About Erika Wright
Helping people liberate themselves from the conditioning that perpetuates suffering is thrilling for me.
Healing my own codependency has brought me through some of the most valuable material my life has offered me. Awakening to the unhelpful and destructive patterns of codependency woven throughout my family, ancestry, and this culture at large has led me to share my findings with my community and the world beyond through teaching workshops, offering support groups, and individual and couples counseling sessions.
Teaching about codependency offers people a powerful opportunity to heal their lives and relationships from the inside out. This brings me joy and is an incredibly fulfilling part of the work that I do.
My healing path and the material my life has offered me is where I counsel from. This work is what's interesting to me. I like to be tapped in and share authentically from my life experience. The feeling that it offers me is one of unique intimacy.
- I've been on a healing trajectory for more than 20 years.
- I pray with plant medicines regularly and I've been a ceremony officer at Medicine Path NAC for 14 years.
- I was a yoga teacher and had a private bodywork practice for 13 years. I offered Neuromuscular reprogramming, reiki, craniosacral, energy work, and various different modalities of healing work.
- I am a mother of 2 incredible daughters and conceived them via egg donor/IVF.
- I'm married to a brilliant man, Jeff Wright MFT.
- I am a singer, I own a company that makes amazing chocolate called SupahStah, and I lead transformational retreats and events for women with my soul sister and our company, Made of Stars.
- I completed The Berkeley Psychic Institute's Clairvoyant training in 1998.
I encourage my clients to come on a regular basis ( once a week or so) when they are working through big healings to receive the support and tools necessary to move forward.
Podcast Guest Appearances
Listen to Erika's episode on Good Skin Circle podcast. Erika, Ashley, and Josh chat about how codependency affects client relationships and business growth. Includes conversation surrounding:
- How codependency is deeply woven into our culture,
- Erika's mantra of - "what's good for you is good for everyone."
- Showing up more authentically in your business by frequently asking yourself questions like, "How is this working for me?"
- How resentment is bred and how it thrives in environments where self-sacrifice is the norm behavior
- Why minding your business is so healthy in business.
- Trading money for peace & why this is such a toxic behavior for service providers